Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
Place of work: WROCŁAW
Our Client provides software development and integration services for the core businesses of large media group.
The core platform is already built as a fully cloud-based, global solution, which serves needs of the music industry in a modern and sophisticated manner. Future extensions of this platform are aiming to also serve needs of other digital industries using the same (and extended) platform. The entire platform is managed with Agile (SCRUM) software development processes.
- In general, the UX designer will be required to deliver various assets including UX wireframes, mock-up and visual design in order to build our end-user platform.
- Expected deliverables include UX wireframes, Mock-ups, visual design guidelines, design mock-ups, design assets for web services, iconography, typography, colour schemes, etc.
- UX / Visual designers will be asked to closely work with product managers, and product development team.
- Bring innovative thinking, problem solving and design solutions to the table.
- Research new trends and have a solid understanding of UX/UI best practices and process.
- International background preferred, as the platform is a global platform and will be used by different people with different social and cultural background.
What we value in person
- A professional portfolio of product designs for most areas of the product
- Experience in creating UI/UX deliverables in design tools – can be selected by the responsible person (Balsamiq, Axure, Uxpin etc.)
- Must be efficient and exact in producing and delivering required assets and parts.
- Strong visual ambitions
- Ability to produce UX design wireframes and visual design assets
- Ability to produce interactive or non-interactive visual mock-ups based on quick sketches from product managers
- Ability to produce visually enhanced marketing documents based on PPT or other similar draft documents from marketing/sales team.
- All applicants must present their portfolio in any forms along with their job applications (briefly) and at interviews
- University degree is not required - The portfolio and work the applicant did in last 2 years – web/web mobile/native mobile – is important.
What's In It for You
- Exciting and user-focused SaaS solution in dynamic stage of evolution
- Cutting-edge technology stack
- Experienced team members in an established European organisation
- Friendly and flexible team who will welcome you warmly on the board!
Zastrzegamy sobie możliwość odpowiedzi tylko na wybrane aplikacje.