We are creating an SAP & IT competency center (GSO) providing IT services to Deutsche Telekom in Europe - a place full of ambitious people, creative ideas and positive energy.
SAP BPC Developer (opportunity to gain experience on SAP HANA)
- Working closely with the business to gather and analyse BI requirements, and assisting in preparing business cases for proposed solutions.
- Working with IT and business colleagues to plan the implementation of BI Solutions, covering aspects including documentation, training and business continuity.
- Understanding business priorities and identifying opportunities where BI solutions can be used to support the business in attaining its goals.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of emerging technology trends and developments in areas of interest to the business, and assisting in developing a technical roadmap for SAP Business Intelligence tools, and keeping this under regular review.
- Providing support and guidance to less experienced members of the team
- Experience in SAP BPC Tool-set
- SAP BW Modelling and BEx Query Designer is essential
- SAP BPC 10.1 planning project experience would be an asset
- ABAP skills
- SAP BW experience, previous experience in development of SAP BW working with both SAP and non-SAP sourced information would be an asset
- Knowledge/experience of SAP BPC with SAP HANA would be an asset
- Ability to draw up business requirements from key business stakeholders
- Understanding of BI technology landscape both current and emerging solution options,
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel
T-Mobile, as the Top Employer 2015 can offer you:
- Meaningful responsibilities from first day
- Challenging job in a dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to participate in strategic projects and to learn from experience project managers, consultants and experts