ComAp is a successful Czech based company, recognised globally as a leader in advanced control technology for the power generation sector worldwide. The company is both strong and dynamic - providing employees with the opportunity to build on their experience and benefit from working in an attractive international and friendly environment.
Product Manager is responsible for managing of respective product line (group of products) in PGI Business Unit Product portfolio. Product manager is supposed to keep product line profitable, well performing compare to competition and to have clear short and long term product development plans. The PGI BU is focused on volume market with a wide portfolio of customers, we emphasize on simplicity, user-friendly solutions and cost effectiveness of our products.
On this position you will be responsible for:
- Product line revenue and costs, contribution to the creation of product strategy for a given product line
- Participation in the prioritization of product portfolio
- Product life cycle management (planning of upgrades, reaction to the market situation, succession plans, solving issues with product availability, product launch etc.)
- Monitoring the market, competition and new trends in the specific market segments (mainly via our Business Development Managers)
- Benchmarking competitors´ commercial offerings
- Setting of stock level based on long term plans and the relative benefits/costs of stock and stock-out
- Planning of the PR activities for respective product lines
We are looking for candidates who have:
- 3 years of experience in Product management from technology companies within the B2B (preferably physical products)
- Experience in strategic planning of long-term product development / strategy / succession planning etc.
- Ability to manage the profitability of the product line
- Business thinking and customer orientation
- Ability to cooperate and lead projects across different departments
- Strong focus on delivery, “Get Things Done” philosophy
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Preferably Electro-technical background
What we offer:
- Career development in the conditions of a recognized, globally successful company
- Work at our headquarters in Prague in our new and modern premises
- Challenging work on various exciting projects
- Extensive opportunities of professional and personal grow
- Attractive benefit program including flexible working hours, home office, 5 weeks of vacation, free sport activities, regular paid team offsite events, bonus scheme based on performance
For more information please visit: comap-control.com
If you are interested in this position please send us your CV.
Follow us on LinkedIn