operations manager (Service Desk)
Nr ref.: /282/03/2018/NL/14778
For our client, Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, we are currently looking for experienced, innovative and passionate people, interested in the position of operations manager.
Wymiar etatu: W pełnym wymiarze godzin, Praca stała
Rodzaj pracy: W pełnym wymiarze godzin, Praca stała
Miejsce pracy: Poznań 60-001, Wielkopolskie Polska
Come and help us create new brand in Poznan! Apply!
what we offer
We offer work in an international environment under highest standards in open and friendly organizational culture, career development opportunities and comprehensive salary.
The new Poznan office, will focus on German and Eastern European languages, opening up opportunities for local talents.
You will have a chance to build up new IT service center with us.
- provide secondary point of contact for escalations, issues or complaints for a contractual services team
- provide single point of contact for assigned integration activities, or expansion of services
- responsible for execution of the Service (continuous) Improvement Plans
- support the Team Leaders via coaching and mentoring and by setting business objectives and targets and also in
driving Performance Management, Scheduled Adherence & Utilisation
- identify and develop talents within the organization
- share good practice processes and successes with the operational teams across the centre
- management of escalations as per the company escalation matrix
- management of Service Desk Forecast against agreed budget
- ensure that service delivery is within agreed service scope
- responsible for commercial compliance i.e. KPI deliverables
- support cost reduction initiatives within the Service Desks
what we expect
- the ability to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of technical helpdesks/service desks
- experience of leading and managing a customer service function within a large organisation
- experience in managing IT Service Desk Client driven SLA’s as well as internal KPI designed to drive productivity
- previous experience of managing a team of 40+ within a larger staff environment
- excellent communication skills at all levels along with building and maintaining relationships at all levels with
customers, account teams and staff
- demonstrate knowledge of people and operational management issues
- very good English (both oral and written)
as an advantage:
- good German (ability to communicate)
- the ability to demonstrate experience in a customer facing role within the IT industry
- a Service Management qualification preferable ITIL
- business Knowledge and commercial awareness
- demonstrate experience and understanding in an IT industry
- experienced learned in multicultural environment
Employment Agency - registry number 47
Zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem Randstad nie pobiera opłat od kandydatów za udział w procesach rekrutacyjnych.
Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 47)