office administrator / receptionist
Nr ref.: /173/03/2018/PŚ/13448
For our client, Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, we are currently looking for experienced, innovative and passionate people, interested in the position of office administrator / receptionist with English.
Wymiar etatu: W pełnym wymiarze godzin, Praca stała
Rodzaj pracy: W pełnym wymiarze godzin, Praca stała
Miejsce pracy: Poznań 60-001, Wielkopolskie Polska
Come and help us create new brand in Poznan! Apply!
what we offer
We offer work in an international environment under highest standards in open and friendly organizational culture, career development opportunities and comprehensive salary. The new Poznan office, will focus on German and Eastern European languages, opening up opportunities for local talents.
You will have a chance to build up new IT service center with us.
- running the reception desk area, meeting and greeting all visitors to site and providing visitor badges
- setting up meeting rooms for both internal and external meetings, providing refreshments and ensuring the equipment that is needed is in place
- ordering of all stationery, supplies and equipment, allowing the costs to be monitored at a centralised point
- ensuring that the office is kept clean and tidy and free of rubbish
- organising and facilitating office utilisation in the form of desk moves for new services or increases to current service desks (including regular discussions with the Senior Operations Managers to review staff numbers, desk space and allocation of kit)
- liaising with on site IT support for any issues we may have in site for requests for new or replacement kit
- liaising and working with the facilities department for servicing and maintenance of equipment
- working with the Landlord and local contractors when needed for general maintenance, repairs and specific issues to the building that may affect our business
- ordering of any kit that is required, ranging from desktops to headsets
- maintaining and managing a maintenance book and working with the onsite maintenance engineer who attends site weekly for any outstanding issues that do not require specialist attention
- working with the Deskside Support to ensure that plans are in place for new contracts or increase to current service desks so we have adequate kit in place
- ensuring that the stock levels of stationery are maintained for all areas, ideally working to an agreed stock level
- working with CC Security on issues that arise surrounds security, including investigations of theft or reviewing CCTV
- ensuring that we have adequate desk cleaning materials in stock for the staff
- reviewing best practices for the office, ensuring that we are operating cost effectively
- ad hoc duties as requested by line manager
what we expect
- fluent English (C1)
- native/fluent Polish
- experience on a similar position
- excellent planning and organisational skills
- ability to prioritise tasks and multi-task
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- assertive with a professional approach to all aspects of the role
- approachable and confident in dealing with all levels of staff
- self motivated as aspects of this role will be working alone to achieve tasks
- able to influence and make balanced decisions under pressure
Employment Agency - registry number 47
Zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem Randstad nie pobiera opłat od kandydatów za udział w procesach rekrutacyjnych.
Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 47)