FINANCE ANALYST – CORPORATE CONTROLLING
Work place: Kraków
Are you looking to pursue a serious Career in Finance with a large multinational Corporation? Do you enjoy dealing with complexity and non-routine tasks with minimum supervision and guidance? Does your ambition drive you to push your abilities to their fullest, and learn from world class professionals? If the answer is yes, ja, oui, tak, or igen, then we would like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
- an energetic, driven candidate with a college/university degree, preferably in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent
- a professional with minimum 3 years of experience in either audit assurance, accounting department or financial controlling in an international business environment
- a fluent English speaker who thrives in a collaborative team environment
- self-motivated effective communicator with very good organizational and interpersonal skills
- knowledgeable and experienced individual in using MS Office suite (especially Excel, Powerpoint) and financial integrated systems, preferably SAP.
- a person with strong analytical skills able to work with large data volumes
Additionally, an accounting certification (CPA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or in the process of completing a finance certification is highly desired.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
As part of the Finance Controlling Department, which has been established in the Shared Services Center in Krakow, Poland, you will have the chance to support the financial controlling of some of PMI’s largest and most strategic affiliates. Your key responsibility is to ensure the financial statements reported for Group Consolidation purposes are accurate and reliable. You will need to connect the dots: a challenge which requires cross-departmental collaboration, perseverance and thorough understanding of financial processes.
As a Finance Analyst - Controlling you will:
- Control the preparation and reporting of the monthly financial statements prepared by your colleagues in the various finance teams and submit for Group Consolidation.
- Take ownership for the legal entity’s financial statements, by ensuring accurate input and effective control of reported figures for Actuals and Forecast cycles. Liaise with other finance teams in order to collect, analyze and validate relevant financial information.
- Provide insightful information about the financial performance of the legal entities.
- Propose, support and, when applicable, drive the implementation of improvements to systems and work methodologies to ensure that finance and operations processes work effectively and are adapted to the evolving requirements of the business.
- Gain an appreciation of strong Internal Controls over Financial Reporting and comply with such “SOX controls”. Interact with internal and external auditors.
- Constantly challenge the status quo and support our efforts for continuous improvement.
- Develop an understanding of how a complex multinational Corporation operates, and earn opportunities for international professional development.
- company kindergarten possibility
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
- free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at WWW.PMICAREERS.PL by 28/03/2017
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.