Data migration specialist for international ERP program (SAP MM or SAP PM)
- As Data Migration specialist you would be a part of the Central B2ST process team of a large international SAP ERP implementation program (B2ST stands for Buy To Scrap Technology Assets). The B2ST team is responsible for the template solution based on SAP ERP (modules PM, MM, SD, FI, CO, with large share of custom build components) and for roll outs of it in the country subsidiaries in Europe.
- You would be responsible for data migrations in the B2ST area (materials, equipments, functional locations, MM and WM stocks etc.) in certain roll out country (Poland is first in the roadmap, so first most likely location is Warsaw).
- You would interact with local country Migration teams and with central Migration, Cutover, Solution Design and Build teams.
- You would drive the whole migration process, from assessment through design, tools build and test mass loads until productive upload in Cutover phase.
- Experience with data migrations to SAP environments in MM and/or PM modules.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills, experience with international project teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Nice to have:
- Experience with migrations in other SAP modules - RE-FX, FI, CO.
- German language (communicative)