Customer Service Supervisor MD
Locations: Warsaw, Poland
Functions: Customer Service
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics.
Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through the effective management of the customer service function; accountable for planning, organizing, and directing staff in providing timely responses to customer inquiries and resolving customer issues; responsible for receiving, processing and recording customer orders. Also handles customer inquiries and problems; accountable for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through timely and correct order processing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of the customer service staff.
- Coaches, counsels and trains department personnel to improve effectiveness whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer care.
- Setting long term goals, development plans for Customer Service Department
- Collects data and prepares routine reports for management.
- Monitors unit activities for compliance to business procedures and workflows.
- Surveys the customer base to measure customer satisfaction relating to the sales process, product pricing, quality and support.
- Advises management of changing needs of customer base and recommends process changes to accommodate customer requirements.
- Drive efficiencies in CS team by identification of process gaps and bottlenecks at a Customer level and implementation of correction action steps
- Identify and implement required system changes,
- Evaluates and reports on customer survey results to determine process improvement opportunities.
- Inputs complex or nonstandard orders received from internal and external customers.
- Responds to difficult customer queries.
- Checks accuracy of credits to customer accounts
- Prepares reports on returns and credits for management
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires minimum 3 years related experience
- People Development
- Good English
- Good knowledge of JDE 8.12 or any other ERP tool, and very good MS Excel and good Power Point
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic organization while maintaining strong controls over details to support decisions.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for the customers and high level pro-activeness.
- Be effective in structuring, analyzing and understanding data
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits such as life and pension insurance, 5 weeks of holidays etc.