ARIS business modeling specialist for international SAP ERP program
- As business process modeling specialist you would be a part of the B2ST process team of a large international SAP ERP implementation program (B2ST stands for Buy To Scrap Technology Assets) for Deutsche Telekom group. The B2ST team is responsible for the template solution based on SAP ERP (modules PM, MM, SD, FI, CO, with large share custom build components) and roll outs of it in the country subsidiaries in Europe. Within the B2ST team there is a sub-team of business designers, and results of their work need to be maintained in ARIS.
- Close collaboration with all members of Business Design team.
- Maintenance and further development of the B2ST business process models in ARIS tools.
- Delivering various reports out of ARIS.
- Business process modeling experience and knowledge of ARIS tools.
- At least high level understanding of SAP ERP system
- Good communication & interpersonal skills, experience with international project teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly self-assured, self-motivated and with strong ownership
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Nice to have:
- Expert knowledge of at least one of the business areas: Logistics, Plant Maintenance or Finance/Controlling.
- Consulting experience
- German language (communicative)