Wrocław, Dolnośląskie Polska23180/001_1484152104W pełnym wymiarze godzin, Pracownik
Take part in AR (2 months) process transition from UK and prioritize and process daily business with regards to Order-to-Cash transactions.
Our Client is well known international group which produces advanced medical devices worldwide. It's SSC is relatively new and works since the end of 2014.
- Prioritize daily work load to meet department and corporate goals
- Validate maintenance of customer master data, incl. risk assessment (check and approve data, sensitive checks)
- Supervise the cash allocation process, incl. monitoring of clearing accounts, active participation in the mismatch resolution process
- Maintain Bad Debt Provision
- Perform balances' confirmation procedure (Intercompany and 3rd Party customers)
- Correct errors and solve problems
- Assess revenue recognition
- Conduct sample checks on postings
- Control VAT report for sales transactions
- Route and resolve disputes and deductions internally, process appropriate adjustments
- Prepare month-end reports
- Participate in special projects and activities as assigned by direct line manager
- Identify process improvement and standardization opportunities and support implementation process
- Very good knowledge of English (speaking and writing)
- Microsoft Office knowledge (esp. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- SAP or similar ERP or accounting software are beneficial
- Excellent organization, problem solving & attention to details skills
- Ability to work with other cultures
- Team player, highly motivated, flexible
- 1+year of experience in a similar function, preferably in SSC environment
- We offer an excellent working area as well as various job development possibilities.
- This role require taking part in transition process to United Kingdom.