We have been part of the IT outsourcing industry since 2005. Join our team!
Nr ref. (02/297)
For our Partner, international company in Krakow, we are looking for a Technical Writer
Technical Writer who will join our team will be responsible for editing, rewriting, and authenticating moderately complex technical user manuals, application papers, product descriptions, data sheets, on-line tools and/or specification books. He/she will receive text or content from technical staff and rewrites documentation in a clear and concise style. Technical Writer duty will be also to improve editorial and visual standards for documents and recommends new designs, layouts, and procedures as needed. Additionally he/she will evaluate documentation for adherence to standards and recommends changes to standards and will be responsible for proofreading and editing technical documents. For more information please contact: Alicja Furman alicja.furman[at]infolet.pl
- Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies
- Possibility to attend internal and external trainings
- International work environment
- The budget for this position is between 5000 - 7000 PLN and depends on the chosen form of the agreement (standard work agreement or B2B)
- Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family
- Multisport Benefit card
- Home office option (up to 8 days, after adaptation period)
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants
- Comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
- 3 years of related experience.
- Fluent English written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of desktop publishing, MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated aptitude in technology applications
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- University degree in Technical Communication, English or Journalism
- Experience with MadCap Flare or RoboHelp
Please include the following clause:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2015, item 2135 as amended."