SIX Payment Services provides financial institutions and retail customers with secure and innovative solutions along the entire value chain of cashless payments.
We provide payment solutions that integrate point of sale, attended and unattended equipment & till software to payment terminals and processor hosts. We are active in more than 30 countries across 4 continents. Our clients includes four/five star hotels, restaurants, car parks, kiosks, transport operators and retailers.
We are currently looking for our Entity in Poland (Warsaw) for:
Specialist Merchant Setup with English, German/French
Your responsibilities will be:
- Input and upload new client account information in a timely an accurate manner into various database system,
- Make changes and additions to clients’ accounts including contact information and address,
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents and check completed work for accuracy,
- Comply with data integrity and security policies,
- Proper Dissemination of the necessary information on interfaces.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Very good verbal and written business communication skills in English and German or French,
- Fluent in Polish,
- Organizational and conceptual skills and a strong client focus,
- Ability to perform datas entry with little or no errors,
- Ability to prioritize and work under a deadline,
- Team oriented with a positive attitude.
- Full-time job contract and stable working conditions,
- Competitive salary and a range of benefits for employees,
- Work - life balance and flexible working hours,
- Best in Warsaw location – only 20 meters away from “Rondo Daszyńskiego” underground station.
You will join an innovative Swiss company with many years of tradition and strong recognition in DACH and BENELUX region. You will learn more about the world of secure cashless payments. You will be working in an international environment, where product quality meets the highest standard. Join our dynamic team in Warsaw! Apply today!
Please send your Application (CV) to the HR department: HR_Poland@six-group.com