Mobica is a world-leading, award-winning software services company offering bespoke development, QA and consultancy. We specialise in complex, next generation, time critical projects across a wide range of industries for many of the world’s leading companies.
WHO DO WE NEED?
We are looking for people flexible enough
to work under changing conditions.
People that are open to new experiences
You will be working on a variety of projects using evolving technologies with our clients from across the globe
We will help you make the most of the opportunities and up-coming challenges.
We are looking for people who can join our team and be part of our working family.
People who can build relationship with
those around them (above and under).
At Mobica, you will meet plenty of like-minded people. People from a variety of backgrounds and cultures but with similar values and interests.
If you enjoy sharing your knowledge, but also like learning from people who are equally as passionate, then Mobica is the right place for you!
Join the Mobica Team asReceptionist - (Agreement for one year)
Location: mazowieckie, WarszawaWarsaw
- Willingness to take on an agreement for a defined period of time - one year
- Knowledge of Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Fluent English is a must
- Communication skills
- Commitment and high standard
The person hired for this position will be responsible mainly for:
- Documents and reports preparation
- Reception duties, guests and shipments management
- Organizing the office work flow together with other Admin & HR staff members
- Active participation in the operational tasks of the office
- Maintain excellent working relationships with key partners and monitor performance of all contractors and suppliers, ensuring compliance with the Company policies and procedures
- Maintain excellent working relationships with the Head Office and facilitate proper flow of information between all branch offices
- Implementation of other tasks assigned by the Management
- Team support
What do we offer?
- Work in friendly, open and supportive international environment;
- Good atmosphere;
- Competitive salary adequate to the skills
- Private medical insurance
- English lessons
- Company social and sport events;
- Training programs;
- Multisport program.
Please add to your resume the following clause: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922)".
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.