Project Manufacturing Leader - Automotive Tier1
Person on this position will be responsible for the industrialisation of lunching new projects in production plant locating in Silesia region, and will be directly report to Head of Manufacturing Engineering in Europe.
For our client, global automotive production company (Tier 1) we are looking for Project Manufacturing Leader. Candidate will be responsible for the industrialisation of lunching new projects in production plant locating in Silesia region, and will be directly report to Head of Manufacturing Engineering in Europe.
- Coordinates manufacturing related activities.
- Industrialisation of new projects within the plant.
- Validates of products process and Tooling.
- Ensuring about manufacturing feasibility.
- Create technical specifications of new equipment.
- Daily work with technical suppliers.
- Supports ramp-up, assuring respect of client milestones.
- Responsible for manage the investment and start up budget.
- Performs capacity analysis and ensures manufacturing capacity.
- Daily work with company departments: Quality, Logistic, Tooling, R&D.
- Minimum 5 year's experience in Production & Manufacturing Engineering,
- Higher Technical Education,
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across the organisation,
- Very good English,
- Multidisciplinary thinking,
- Ability to bear responsibility and make decisions,
- Willingness to travel up to 30% to our European locations,
- Strong project planning and resource management skills with all associated processes and Tools.
- Work based on a contract of employment,
- Impact on the operational activity of the department,
- Interesting work in an innovative, international environment,
- Stable employment in a company with an established position in the market,
- Attractive payment,
- Social benefits package.