Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80
countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for
People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations
to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell's global businesses, providing
an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a
supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six
Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work
with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well
as advanced financial operations.
Opportunities for Mechanical Engineers
Work Location: Kraków
Preparing/developing comprehensive workpacks for heavy duty rotary equipments like engines, pumps, compressors, turbines etc.,
Create the Preventive Maintenance (PM) and general task lists,
Interact and communicate with the site focals for Preventive Maintenance Libraries,
Customize the equipment make and model specific workpacks into site specific workpack by adding site conditions and parameters,
Accommodate the PM library changes by converting the turnaround documents to the global workpacks,
Anticipate & plan for mandatory spares, tools and tackles and manpower required for the heavy duty equipments based on the information extracted from maintenance manuals, collate any additional information about equipment & its spares.
University degree: Mechanical Engineers, Industrial Engineers, Instrumentation Engineers, Metallurgical Engineers etc.,
Experience: 2 years of relevant industrial or project experience in installation & commissioning/operations, maintenance/design, engineering & selection of heavy rotating equipment
Confidence to work in virtual environment and managing engagement across different levels of stakeholders.
Design, maintenance, performance monitoring, troubleshooting experience is added value
Knowledge of rotating machines such as centrifugal compressor, gas turbine, steam turbine, centrifugal pump, reciprocating compressor, screw compressor, positive displacement pump, Induced/Forced draught fan, cooler fan and blower
Fluent English for both spoken and written communication.
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world's biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects