MDM Consultant (Master Data Management)
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As an MDM Consultant for Pitney Bowes, you can too. We hire amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. The MDM Consultant will suit a performance driven individual who can provide expert knowledge with data governance, master data management and the use, installation, and integration of Pitney Bowes Software products.
As an MDM Consultant you will:
- Provide the application of expert knowledge with regard to the use, installation, and integration of Pitney Bowes Software products.
- Interact with clients on projects to deliver innovative solutions to diverse customer problems.
- Assume responsibility for acquiring knowledge of the technologies and products necessary to the completion of assigned tasks.
- Work with relative autonomy on the detailed analysis, design and development of project components.
- Work with all levels of client and associates.
- Serve as department representative on internal product development teams.
- Provide effort estimation, solution definition and design support for Pitney Bowes Software Professional Services opportunities
- Build best practices and reusable components and solutions on Pitney Bowes Software products
As an MDM Consultant you will have:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, MIS or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience with Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Architecture and Master Data Management, MDM tools and Extract Transform Load (ETL)
- Experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Working knowledge of common Data Warehouse design and implementation methodologies
- Experience in data governance, solution definition and tool experience
- Implementation experience with Business Intelligence applications
- Solid Web development experience and experience with Java and .NET programming
- Strong knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMs)
- Experience in Data Modelling, Definition and Dictionary
- Experience in data quality processes such as Staging, Loading and Match &Merge process
- Experiences in performance tuning, infrastructure administration
- Knowledge in integrations like ESB, Web Service and ETL
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to communicate with clients and non-technical personnel
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills for documentation, specifications, and client meetings with a basic understanding of English
- Must be able to travel up to 60-70%
**Send your CV via the APPLY BUTTON**
Pitney Bowes Software Solutions team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our technology helps businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction. Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.