Otrzymuj e-mailem oferty pracy podobne do:
MANAGER (SENIOR ANALYST) IPG D...
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, si, sim, ja, or ano, then we’d like to hear from you.
IPG (Information Protection and Governance) is a strong and diverse team made of 100 individuals located around the globe, working tightly together to deliver value on information protection and governance, to all PMI organization. Either through new and cutting edge innovative approaches or well-established portfolio of methods, tools and practices, PMI rely on us to safeguard and fully leverage the power of information. IPG is a global function of PMI Information Services division and is seeking talented people to join our team in Krakow.
we are looking to recruit candidate with:
• 3+ years of experience in IT security, IT risk management, IT audit or Law
• 1+ year of experience working on data privacy
• Strong verbal, presentation and written communications skills
• Strong organization skills
• Good documentation skills
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Experience working as a DPO or within a Privacy Office
• Privacy certifications such as CIPP/E or CIPM
• Familiarity with the GDPR and other major global data protection laws
• Experience working successfully in a global, multicultural organization
• Experience managing initiatives across teams and geographies
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
As part of PMI’s cross-functional team of data privacy specialists, your role will be to help ensure PMI’s continued global compliance with data protection laws, including the GDPR, the new EU law which comes into effect on 25th May 2018.
You will drive diverse activities to maintain and strengthen PMI’s data privacy program, including designing awareness campaigns, benchmarking, maintaining central registers, assessing privacy risks, advising business and IT colleagues on privacy as well as coordinating and collaborating with the company’s global network of privacy leads.
Additional duties will include:
• Advising on the adoption of privacy-enhancing technologies
• Supporting the selection, configuration and global roll-out of privacy management tools
• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at WWW.PMICAREERS.PL by 10.01.2018
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Copyright monsterpolska.pl - praca, oferty pracy, baza CV