Otrzymuj e-mailem oferty pracy podobne do:
Intern in IS – Solution Archit...
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• a student of last years of studies or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree (up to 6 months after graduation) with the strong background of Machine Learning, Deep Learning or Artificial Intelligence
• with good level of English
• very motivated & willing to take the challenge of described below task
• a candidate with strong communication skills and good command of English who can translate technical language to business audience
• learner on the fly, interested and open for development
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the IS Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6 months duration (contract of services).
As an Intern you will:
• become a member of IS Solution Architecture Team, learning and gathering experience in different aspect of solution architecture
• have a chance to experience working in a diversified environment, cooperating with stakeholders from various geographies and representing different business and IT functions
• use Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques (for example Natural Language Processing) to prototype solutions of business challenges such as abstractive summarization of documents
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at WWW.PMICAREERS.PL by 08.03.2018
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Copyright monsterpolska.pl - praca, oferty pracy, baza CV