Otrzymuj e-mailem oferty pracy podobne do:
HR GENERALIST – PORTUGUESE SPE...
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• a communicative problem solver with a university degree
• a candidate with excellent command of English and Portuguese
• a person experienced in using Microsoft Office tools
• a candidate interested and open for development in HR area
Other assets include professional experience in customer service or HR area, knowledge of SAP and good ability to plan work properly and prioritize one’s tasks.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Human Resources Department in Krakow, Poland.
As HR Generalist you will:
• support Philip Morris employees from Portugal with HR related queries
• proactively follow-up on end-to-end resolution of all cases
• maintain requests in SAP database and prepare HR related documentation
• maintain employees’ personal data in SAP and perform audits of data input
• generate standard SAP reports,
• coordinate internal announcement process
• participate in the translation and review of the Company’s HR process related documents
• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at WWW.PMICAREERS.PL by 11.01.2018
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Copyright monsterpolska.pl - praca, oferty pracy, baza CV