Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources.
We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals. Currently we are looking for: HR Administration Specialist with French or German
- Manage workforce administration & HR process actions including hiring, employee documentation, and benefits administration
- Controlling and correcting all potential errors in payroll calculation
- Entering into system HR and payroll related data such as new hire, termination, leave of absence, benefits, deductions, time and attendance, preparing attestations.
- Answer employees queries for documents/ certificates
- Archiving all required documents both in paper and electronic forms
- Having the knowledge of and updating given process documentation
- Fluent French and very good English language skills
- University degree (Accountancy/Finance/ Math /Foreign Language Faculties/Or Accountancy School is an advantage)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ms Office (mainly Excel) skills are essential
- Problem solving detail oriented and sense of data quality and accuracy
- Ability to maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Fair salary
- Benefits package (Multisport card, Life insurance, Medical package, etc.)
- Friendly atmosphere
- Work in prestigious stable company
- Development opportunities
- Office located in the city center
If you are interested in that position please send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zastrzegamy sobie możliwość odpowiedzi tylko na wybrane aplikacje.