What will you do?
- Responsibility for existing and future automation systems in Polpharma Biologics Gdańsk
- Implementation of processes to comply with current regulations
- Cooperation with QA, engineering, technical development and production departments within Polpharma Biologics Gdańsk
- Coordination of automation issues for projects
- Supporting User (Production) regarding Automation issues
What do we expect?
- Secondary directional education
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience of working with automation systems is essential
- Experience in managing projects
- Experience of working with validation, eCompliance and in cGMP environment
- Team spirit, listening skills, clear communication
- Fluent English (German would be an asset)
- Experience with automation vendors like Rockwell Automation, Siemens, Delta V (including PLC, SCADA, DCS) would be an asset