Otrzymuj e-mailem oferty pracy podobne do:
AP CONTACT CENTER AGENT WITH F...
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• a fast learner with a university degree or completed apprenticeship in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
• a candidate with fluency in English and French language as well as knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office
• a person with excellent communication skills able to maintain professional verbal and written contact with others
• a problem solver able to set priorities with good organizational skills and attention to details
Experience in using SAP and/or CRM tools would be an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Finance Department in Krakow, Poland.
As an AP Contact Center Agent you will be:
• responsible for answering queries from 3rd party suppliers in a timely and professional manner in English and French
• dealing with registration of all queries and contacts in a dedicated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
• preparing reports and analysis of the queries to identify areas for improvement
• in charge of pro-active identification of tool and process improvements and active participation in their implementation
• responsible for administration of the contact center lines
• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at WWW.PMICAREERS.PL by 24.01.2018
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Copyright monsterpolska.pl - praca, oferty pracy, baza CV