2nd line support specialist with German
Nr ref.: /131/04/2018/NS/13522
For our client, Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, we are currently looking for experienced, innovative and passionate people, interested in the position of 2nd line support specialist.
Wymiar etatu: W pełnym wymiarze godzin, Praca stała
Rodzaj pracy: W pełnym wymiarze godzin, Praca stała
Miejsce pracy: Poznań 60-001, Wielkopolskie Polska
Come and help us create new brand in Poznan! Apply!
what we offer
we offer work in an international environment under highest standards in open and friendly organizational culture, career development opportunities and comprehensive salary.
the new Poznan office, will focus on German and Eastern European languages, opening up opportunities for local talents. You will have the ability to implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors, manage their technology infrastructure on their behalf and a chance to build up new IT service center with us.
- user-Administration in Active Directory
- administrative functions in Client, Roaming Profile, MAPI, RIM, Exchange, VPN
- installation and administration of Virtual Clients
- advanced support of MS Office 2nd applications
- solution of malfunctions within the scope of 2nd. Level
- support of the 1st Level team regarding time-consuming/more in depth problem-analyse
- maimaintain technical knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to individual customers.
- laise with Team Leader / other Service Analysts / customer on open incidents ensuring no incidents is left unattended beyond SLA.
- review and update technical support documents and procedures in light of personal experience and information received.
- actively develop personal knowledge and awareness of new products and solutions.
what we expect
- understand Corporate IT Environments and their relationship to users of the IT Infrastructure.
- have General awareness of developments in the IT industry.
- able to work in a team and to support team members.
- knowledge of supporting Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010 including Outlook
- experienced in a Second Line Support capacity, with demonstrable experience of resolving incidents for a large corporate customer
- commitment to customer satisfaction and ownership of issues. Must have excellent customer service skills, communication and strong attention to detail
- ability to work on own initiative, address and resolve problems in a pressurized environment
- an MCP certification is nice to
- fluent english and german (necessary condition)
Employment Agency - registry number 47
Zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem Randstad nie pobiera opłat od kandydatów za udział w procesach rekrutacyjnych.
Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 47)